About This Virtual Meeting
This meeting provides updates on current clinical and translational initiatives in hematologic malignancies relevant to daily clinical practice.
- Abstracts presenting the most current research in hematologic malignancies.
- Sessions on topics such as:
- New treatment techniques to reduce radiation dose to organs at risk.
- The relevant strengths and limitation of integrating cutting-edge treatment approaches.
- Smaller radiation field designs with involved site radiotherapy.
- Key advances in immunotherapy and targeted therapy.
- Recent advances in new technology integration – when and how to integrate them.
Support for 2019 Modern Radiotheropy for Hematologic Malignancies is provided by: Mevion Medical Systems.
2019 Modern Radiotherapy for Hematologic Malignancies