About This Virtual Meeting
The 2019 Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium is a two-and-a-half day meeting featuring interactive case discussions; educational sessions on multidisciplinary therapies, new targeted therapies, immunotherapy, treatment and screening guidelines, supportive care; and oral abstract sessions highlighting the most current, evidence-based practices. The goal of this meeting is to provide participants with updates on current clinical and translational initiatives in thoracic malignancies, including targeted therapy, immunotherapy, advanced radiation techniques, surgical methodologies, and pathological advancements in molecular categorization that are relevant to daily clinical practice. Additionally, attendees will be updated on the appropriate integration of these advancements in their daily practice, including indication, patient selection, combinations of different therapeutic modalities, prevention and management of common toxicities.
- Oral abstract sessions presenting the most current clinical and translational research.
- Meeting content focused on practical and clinically-relevant data.
- Keynote speakers covering key topics affecting today’s thoracic cancer treatment.
- Tumor boards and sessions on new guidelines.
- Case presentations applicable to community practices and interactive and discussion-based sessions
Support for the 2019 Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium is provided by: Bristol-Myers Squibb.
2019 Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium