About This Virtual Meeting
This practical two-day meeting provides a summary of the most highly-rated abstracts presented at the 2019 Annual Meeting in an informal and interactive format. Presenters connect the science to clinical practice and allow ample time for questions and exchanging ideas with colleagues in the field.
- A focus on the most clinically-relevant and influential abstracts—what’s new and how will it affect your practice?
- Presentations on the latest clinical trials with discussion on evidence-based practices and challenges.
- The chance to earn SA-CME credit by participating in Live SA-CME sessions.
- Challenging case discussions and interactive Q and A time with expert faculty.
- Networking opportunities at round tables during lunch.
2019 Best of ASTRO Virtual Meeting