About This Virtual Meeting
ASTRO is committed to providing educational programming that creates a forum for global collaboration on issues in radiation oncology to improve professional practice by increasing their level of knowledge, as required to improve competency and performance in the field of oncology. The 2020 ASTRO Annual Meeting was uniquely redesigned to ensure that attendees from around the globe continue to access timely scientific and education session. Advances in the applications, technologies and methodologies of radiation oncology continue to evolve rapidly and the delivery of radiation therapy has become more complex, making it imperative that the radiation oncology professional remain current in the state-of-the-art techniques.
- Over 200 hours of educational content and over 200 CME credits available.
- A full Scientific Program that includes the Plenary, Clinical Trials, Late-breaking and Science Highlights sessions.
- Cancer Breakthroughs sessions have been expanded to four sessions with outside organizations presenting the top breakthroughs from their meetings.
- Education Program that includes educational sessions and panels, including case-based and challenging cases sessions
- The Practical Radiation Oncology Program, a two-day program specifically designed for the community practice radiation oncologist.
2020 Annual Meeting Virtual Meeting